- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) bags milk chocolate chips
- 1Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- 2Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- 3Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 4Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
- 5Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- 6Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".
Recipe from Food.com Photo by Laura Spear