1 Tostones, pre-made, thawed (9 oz wt portion)
1 Adobo Chicken (8 oz wt portion)
3- 2oz spoodles of shredded Quesadilla Cheese Mix,
1- 2 oz spoodle of Tomato Salsa
1 tsp of chopped Parsley
1. Place tostones in fry basket; submerge and fry at 350?F for 1½ minutes.
2. While tostones are frying, microwave chicken portion for 50 seconds.
3. Remove tostones from deep fryer; drain on papyrus plate; lightly season with salt.
4. Cover surface of metal appetizer plate with even layer of tostones.
5. Top tostones evenly with hot chicken; sprinkle cheese evenly over entire surface of tostones.
6. Place in cheese melter until cheese is melted, being careful not to burn edges of tostones.
7. Sprinkle evenly with drained tomato salsa then chopped parsley.
8. Place metal plate on 12” plate.