- 1 1/2 cups shell, bow-tie or corkscrew pasta (I used wacky mac noodles)
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 6 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
Preparation:Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well. In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and onion.
Toss with the dressing, then cover and chill for 4 hours.
Before serving, toss the salad with the olives, tomato and avocado.
Recipe from about.com vegetarian food, Photo by Laura Spear